A valid prescription has the following information:
- 1. Name and address of the Doctor
- 2. Doctor’s stamp or signature
- 3. Patient name and age
- 4. Date of visit or date of the prescription
- 5. Name of medicine, dosage, strength and duration for which it is required
Just Upload (Quick Order) to our site with the following details.
1 . Name
2. Mobile Number
Eligible for substitution
We can dispense substitutes only if your doctor prescribes a medicine using its Generic name. This is in accordance with the Drugs and Cosmetics Act of India, 1940 and Rules, 1945.
The delivery time for an order depends on the stock availability. Once you place the order, a vendor closest to your location with stock availability is assigned to deliver the order.
You always get notified via SMS/email with the estimated delivery time after placement
We accept returns in following situations:
- 1. Products delivered do not match your order.
- 2. Products delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry)
- 3. Products delivered were damaged in transit (Do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal)
The request will not be accepted if it is raised after 5 days of order delivery.